RETURNS & EXCHANGES
READY TO WEAR PRODUCTS
For all ‘ready to wear’ products, you have 14 days to notify WHITE LETTER STUDIO if you want to return or exchange an item and another 14 days to send them back. The return period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered.
A refund or exchange will NOT be granted to garments if there are noticeable signs of the garment having being worn and/or garment tags have been removed.
A refund or exchange will NOT be granted to products if there are noticeable signs of damage or if the product has been broken beyond resalable conditions.
In the event that a ‘ready to wear’ product/garment is faulty, WHITE LETTER STUDIO will offer you a full refund or exchange.
However, if a ready to wear product is lost or damaged while in transit, WHITE LETTER STUDIO cannot be held liable. Customers will be recommended to consult with the chosen courier service to discuss the issues at hand.
Unfortunately, ALL of our bespoke products are non-cancelable and non-refundable. These products include:
• Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (e.g. where you, the customer, have provided measurements), is personalised (e.g. with names, colours etc) or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
• Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, such as made to measure plain wear.
In the event that a WHITE LETTER STUDIO bespoke product did not fulfill the expected requirements of the customer, e.g. it was too small, WHITE LETTER STUDIO will offer one FREE alterations service or a replacement product, to hopefully resolve any customer concerns. In the event that a product dispute cannot be resolved by offering these services, a partial refund may be issued subject to status. See Deposits section for further details*.
In the event that there is a fault with a bespoke product, WHITE LETTER STUDIO will again offer one FREE alterations service, to amend any product concerns. Any further alterations and/or requests are subject to billing and will need to be paid for prior to redelivery.
Only in the event that a customer has a strong ground for complaint may a full refund be issued. Strong reasons for a purchase dispute for example would be bodily harm – e.g. major skin irritations, cuts etc.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE A PRODUCT
• Contact us at WHITE LETTER STUDIO via email within 14 days of receiving your product.
• Within 28 days, repackage and send your product back to us, at your own expense, to the following address: WHITE LETTER STUDIO, 14 Monteigne Drive, Bowburn, Durham, DH6 5QB
• We will process any refunds directly to your payment card, in no more than 14 days after the day the product is received by WHITE LETTER STUDIO
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the WHITE LETTER STUDIO).